• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this slander???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

burnedagain

What is the name of your state? california

In re-reading my previous posting I realize that this may seem like a trivial issue. However I am finding that smear job by former
(albeit brief) employer has in fact expanded beyond this small community into the surrounding metropolitan area.

Can she do this? Is this legal? The statements she has been making about me are not just "her version of the truth". Much of it pure fabrication. This is relatively high profile person. People ARE listening. In fact, I am a little leary of posting too many details on this matter because someone could recognize them...

Do I have recourse or do I have just have to take this and hope payback comes from the universe??

I have not and would not use this person as a reference.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">