• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

son needs advice quickly

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Trucky

my son has worked on a farm for this guy for over a year.he got sick and the dr. has him off work for at least 3weeks. my son has ben letting his boss know what is going on as best as he can. he went t dr. again westerday and dr. gave him a note to give boss and the boss told my son he had to be out of the tenent house in one week. son can't get a paper to get filled out to file for sickness disability from the boss because " heis no longer employed there. being under dr. care and not being sons fault he is ill, is there anything to protect his job or housing and can he be stopped fom getting workers disability at this time? a week isn't long to find a place to live and move under any sercumstances let alone when under doctors care and the boss won't py the 2.5 days he worked last. it is being applied as rent although the house was included towards pay and he was supposed to be paid salery, which i always thought met weather you work 10 hrs or 60 hrs on salery you get paid set amount. anyway is there anything son can do or any law to protect him at this time. farm worker in ny

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">