• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sr Management & drunken concubine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frogeggs

What is the name of your state?PA

I am the director of stores for a 200 store enterprise.

I have been having an affair with a subordinate also a company employee

This episode occurred during a night's drinking, after work hours, with company employees several months ago:

The aforementioned subordinate, being legally intoxicated at the time, entered a Interstate Highway going the wrong way.

She nearly killed herself and several other employee-occupants of vehicle fortunately no one was injured.

So far I've have successfully suppressed this event from the company's senior management.

What is their recourse to me and the subordinate should senior management be alerted to this event?

pattytx

Fire both your butts. :mad: And they would have every right to do so. What could you have possibly been thinking?

I also find it distressing and incredulous that you refer to yourself as "Sr Management" and the woman as a "concubine". What kind of jerk are you?

I'm not going here any longer, or I'll really tell you what I think.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">