• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

STATE OF FLORIDA.....Please Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moey

I work for the state of Florida and have been undergoing mistreatment from my supervisors. I have documented this through CC Mail, letters, I also keep a journal... nothing was ever done.I have also made Authorities aware of wrong doing by my supervisors that effects clients. I went to the Union too. I recently applied for a lateral position and they did not interview me. They hired someone less qualified by three years & not certified. Now they are trying to say that my work is not up to par. Some of my co-workers have written letters backing up the great work I do. My evaluations have been very good, I came there w/ great referrences. I can prove that their claims are false...I am so upset...they are constantly on me, They gave me a memo of "informal deficincies"... I sent them a reply correcting everything...the dates, statistics were incorrect...they did not even reply back to me or apologize. I know that they are trying to get me to quite. What can I do? What is my legal rights? Please Help with any advice.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Read ALL OF EMPLOYMENT LAW. There are a couple of sections about harassment that apply to you. Then, take all of your documented materials and see an employment labor law attorney who will help you.

Be ready to fight and potentially lose your job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">