• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sueing the US Postal Service For Employment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KnightEagle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas- San Antonio>> In 2004 my wife was told to go in for an employment interview which she did. During the interview was found out she was a casuel carrier. So the interview was all excited he left the room an called the station an spoke with the subervisor she had he gave bad review out of spite for she had filed an EEO against him and had to resign to exsessave harasment. also another interviewer disliked women had made a comment about her weight and sex. A few days went by she reseved the notice that she wasnt hired we found out some of the details so she filed an EEO and went to the hearing where she was told to get more details and resumit for reconsideration. She did but was told that they were no good for the supervisor didnt say she would make a good caierrier but how could they say that if they had not seen her do the job even got one from the station manager over the supervisor she had filed on before the station manager stated from what he observer she was able to do the job. the station supvisor and the two of three interviewers were buddy buddys and they blocked her employment. The supervisor also was mide at one time he told me that anyone thaat attacks him or speaks against him in any way he distroy them. her EEO cas has gone all the way to the suprime court to Denial of Request For Reconsideration and are only chioce is to file civil action need a lawyer to help us fill the forums out to file the case and to request a Lawyer to be appointed to us by the court.

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas- San Antonio>> In 2004 my wife was told to go in for an employment interview which she did. During the interview was found out she was a casuel carrier. So the interview was all excited he left the room an called the station an spoke with the subervisor she had he gave bad review out of spite for she had filed an EEO against him and had to resign to exsessave harasment. also another interviewer disliked women had made a comment about her weight and sex. A few days went by she reseved the notice that she wasnt hired we found out some of the details so she filed an EEO and went to the hearing where she was told to get more details and resumit for reconsideration. She did but was told that they were no good for the supervisor didnt say she would make a good caierrier but how could they say that if they had not seen her do the job even got one from the station manager over the supervisor she had filed on before the station manager stated from what he observer she was able to do the job. the station supvisor and the two of three interviewers were buddy buddys and they blocked her employment. The supervisor also was mide at one time he told me that anyone thaat attacks him or speaks against him in any way he distroy them. her EEO cas has gone all the way to the suprime court to Denial of Request For Reconsideration and are only chioce is to file civil action need a lawyer to help us fill the forums out to file the case and to request a Lawyer to be appointed to us by the court.
Courts don't appoint lawyers for civil actions.

KnightEagle

i may fail to mention to you all this is not your courner civil suite this will be in the United States District court a federal case wich has defferent rules. need true legal advise not want a be's

mommyof4

i may fail to mention to you all this is not your courner civil suite this will be in the United States District court a federal case wich has defferent rules. need true legal advise not want a be's
And we need a decipherable post to be able to begin to answer your questions. Politeness would be a plus, as well.

At this point, you have nothing. As a matter of fact...even if there is a cause of action (which I doubt from what little I can understand from your post) YOU will never have anything as it pertains to your wife's lack of employment.

eerelations

Even in a "United States District court a federal case wich has defferent rules" people don't get court-appointed lawyers. Some of the rules may be "defferent" but not that particular rule.

This is "true legal advise not want a be's" (whatever that is).

Isis1

Even in a "United States District court a federal case wich has defferent rules" people don't get court-appointed lawyers. Some of the rules may be "defferent" but not that particular rule.

This is "true legal advise not want a be's" (whatever that is).
psst...true legal advice, not wanna bees. :p

Mass_Shyster

The United States District court doesn't appoint lawyers for civil actions.

KnightEagle

Right To Request Coundsel (Z1008)

If you decide to file a civil action, and if you do not have or cannot afford the services of an attorney, you may request from the Court that the Court appoint an attorney to represent you and that the Court also permit you to file the action witout payment of fees, costs, or other security. See Title VII of the Civil rights Act of 1964, as amended, 42 U S C 2000e seq : the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as admended 29 U S C 791, 794(c)

Mass_Shyster

If you decide to file a civil action, and if you do not have or cannot afford the services of an attorney, you may request from the Court that the Court appoint an attorney to represent you and that the Court also permit you to file the action witout payment of fees, costs, or other security. See Title VII of the Civil rights Act of 1964, as amended, 42 U S C 2000e seq : the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as admended 29 U S C 791, 794(c)
her EEO cas has gone all the way to the suprime court to Denial of Request For Reconsideration
Not going to happen.

mlane58

Re-read it chief! It states "in such circumstances as the court may deem just" and "may appoint" and "may authorize" So unless the court deems your claim just and I highly doubt they will, start looking for an attorney that youy will pay up front.

mommyof4

And all the atty appointment questions aside....

Wouldn't the OP's wife have to have been issued a right to sue letter?

mommyof4

You are correct. 100 here in Austin today.
Geez I miss the heat.:(

It's only 68 here (not to mention cloudy).

I got tickled when I was listening to the weather forecast for this Saturday and they said it would be hot and sunny with a high of 84. Now, in who's universe is 84 hot???

My parents actually drove their car from Dallas to OKC for a Harley rally last weekend because it was too hot to ride the bike. Pathetic.:p

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Now, in who's universe is 84 hot???

Mine, that would be. :D

Hel-lo. New England here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">