• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

supervisor harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tcohio

What is the name of your state? ohio im wondering if this consist of harrasment were i work if you get 7 points your termanated recently a line leader been talking to me in a really loud tone now the supervisor is making my job performance drop dramaticly i have always been on time never call off and work hard now all the sudden if were late a minute from break hes handing out half points were no longer as adults allowed to go to the bathroom without getting walked to them if a freind says hello were not allowed to talk to them hes callsthis line visiting i work a 12 hour shift and its very stressful ive worked there for 5 years never a problem till now its like im in constant fear of losing my job and not being able to pay my morgage if i go to him to tell him what is bothering me he turns it around and asks whats wrong with me i do my job verywell but thats not enouph for him he needs complete control like were school children and its making my job performance drop i feel so much anxity im losing sleep and i know that theres not much i can do about it within the company being they all stick together its more like a dictator ship then a job i understand rules must be placed but this guy is taking it to the extremes. thanks bob.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Based solely on what you have posted, there is no illegal harassment transpiring.

Hot Topic

You don't mention anyone else complaining.

It would be good for your job performance if you learned how to punctuate and capitalize properly.

UCLawyer

Bob,

What you are describing is an "Equal Opportunity Jerk." Your boss sounds like someone who treats everybody bad, without regard to whether his employee is male or female, black or white, disabled or unimpaired. For your boss's behavior to be "wrongful" or "discrimination" you will have to show that he is treating a protected group (like racial minority, women, disabled) worse than everyone else at work.

So the previous advice was right. But sometimes if you take another look, you can find discriminatory patterns in the behavior of a bad boss like yours.

-UndercoverLawyer

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">