• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

supervisorplottingtofireyou

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiredofallthebs

What is the name of your state? virginia

please advise me if there is a law or an issue for a supervisor actively looking for a reason to fire you , believed to be an personal issue between associate and supervisor , the fillin supervisor in question looked at my personal records on feb 16th finding out i was at my so called three strikes rule for my job no other problem could accure or id be terminated she then watched for things to happen and took them for her advantage , we have a log book that is suppose to be signed daily when ur compliance is complete i did fail to sign the above book on two consecutive days and then signed it on the falling tuesday which wasnt meant that the job wasnt done it was just a forgetful thing on my part , she on monday the day between these days of unsigned spaces took a photo copy of the above mentioned page and kept it in her possession for over a week not mentioning it to me whatsoever, then on the day i was terminated i came into my job where i had worked almost 8yrs and our place of business wasnt working properly i fixed the issue and then she went back once again in this book and said i didnt do another tasked that was asked to be preformed on the tuesday before i then did have a slight attitude do to the conflict of interest we had between us nothing to do with my job she is a mgr training and took in offense that i knew my job better then she did , so i was called to the office where i did get alittle offensive about the way things where said and my store mgr jumped in and said it doesnt matter where terminating u today and then brought up some other issue to the fact he had customer complaints about me cursing in the lab i said if u had complaints about me why werent they addressed until now he said it doesnt matter when i address the issue im addressing it now is there a time frame of when they can address such an issue with u please advise me if theres something i can do theres so much more to this drama then this but it would take a week to list all other options that have taken place thanks for ur help tiredofallthebs

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nothing in your post gives you any legal cause of action. It is not illegal for your employer to fire you for a personal reason, and while it is not necessary (they can fire you without a reason if they choose) there is nothing illegal about an employer actively looking for a reason to fire you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">