• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspending and firing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zbill1

what action do i have if i reported to a mandatory compliance program that work is given to a nonlicense contractor a far more cost than what the maintenance dept was doing it for. after meeting and being questioned I was suspended until case is closed. there was no trying to hide who made the complaint by the compliance board thus other employees where giving my name and made accusations about me to cover thereselves. i resigned may 21,2001 after meeting with the compliance board and being told that i went about reporting the problem in the wrong way ,i did receive a partial check for time missed but my reputation was ruined by false information giving [email protected] florida

[Edited by zbill1 on 05-28-2001 at 04:33 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">