• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

terminated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dkw399

Arkansas, I was terminated from a local hospital. I was in maintenance. While making equipment rounds, I asked a data precessing supervisor if i could use a computer to print a paper saved on my internet account. She said "no". I accepted the decline and continued with rounds. The following day it was reported I was on the computer and was caught on the internet. I was not! I never used the computer, a total lie. In the past and present, employees are allowed to use the computer for various reasons, personal and work related. Is it leagally right to fire me in this circumstance? Others can use a computer but I simply asked and was terminated over a lie. What can I do about this?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">