• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terminated due to wife's cancer bills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lyla deleone

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

In January 2005 I was given an excellent review by my supervisor. Today I was put on probation. I called my supervisor who stated he stands by my excellent review, but his supervisor and several "higher ups" wrote the probation. We have what is called an 80/10 policy. Anyone in the 10 is cut each year. This probation puts me in the 10 and ultimately I feel I will be cut.

I have always had excellent reviews and maximum merit increases. The bills for my wife's breast cancer have been filed during these last few months. My employer has made comments about the cost of her cancer.

i feel I am being targeted because of her cancer. Do I have any legal action based on her cancer.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What EVIDENCE do you have that you are being cut because of your wife's cancer bills?

I'm not saying you're wrong; I'm asking how you plan to prove it. Give me some more details, please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">