• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terminated for impossible things!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

abriyel

ON 10/24/2000,i was terminated from my job at the end of my shift.Iam a cstmr servce rep. for sub-contractor for Verizon.I have been there for over a year,It is a call center,and i am a Toll Billing Agent,meanin,all inbound calls come to me ?ing toll calls on the bill.We have a thing calld our Average Handle Time(AHT),which is the amnt of time tht u r on a call,the minium AHT is 420sec.all calls shuold be that and less if possble.If u go over they tell u to hurry and wrap the call up.Newayz...I know my job very well,so in Aug i had a new sup,and he was so shocked on how my AHT was like 383secfor 67calls in 1 day,he sd tht is not good,so he and the head of Toll Billing tried ti tell me tht from9/15-10/19 i hung up on 684people.I was flabbergasted,I don't even tlk 2 tht many a month.They highlighted all calls tht i hung up on.,it was over 500 pges,so how do i even know if all tht belongd to me,or tht someone culd have accidently punched myid # by mistake,whn thy were logged on.I am appealing my termination because #1,that time period included weekends,and i am off then.Plus i was absent 5 of those days also,so tht leaves w/ me w/ 20 days to hang up on over 600 people.nd My ? is to them is that why is someone just now looking at their folders.We get monitored 6x monthly w/out even knowing,and thy didn't catch tht.If i did that to all my calls why is tht noone has clld in to report me.THis is a crazy problem.I want to know what should i do to get some help.On 11/29/00 wouldv'e have been my official 1year and time for anthor pay rise.They just didn't want to gve it.SOME ONE PLEASE HELP Me W/ some advice

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">