• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

IwntTheTruth

What is the name of your state? California

Terminated Their reason/I made a duragatory Remark/Negative attitude during training, and not grasping the training material.
This happened 4 days into the Training period. From day one a Supervisor was always present at the seat next to me. {They had some supervisors taking the training with us. }
This training room policy was to rearrange the seating order everyday so we can get to know one another.They always had a supervisor sometimes two of them sitting next to me or me in the middle of them. Thier behavior interacting with me was always confrontational and insulting remarkes of my character was expressed , They didn't like me fromthe get go. If I can prove an employee shouldof been fired and they didn't , that wouldprove they singled me out right??Proof would come fromfellowemployees being honest

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Huh?

Once more and in English, please. Punctuation and grammar would be nice. I don't have a clue what you're asking.

Beth3

He's claiming they tag-teamed him with two supervisors during training and fired him because they didn't like him, and that in his opinion, some other employee should have been fired and wasn't.

None of that is illegal.

I

IwntTheTruth

Fired Losing 2 jobs in one and futuer?

Beth got it exactly right! cb needs to slow his brain down, so he can grasp what is being written and have some empathy.
This is not illegal no , I agree with that. My point is . If a girl
pole dances with Projection monitor (you had to be there , she did grinding her hips) And one of the male supervisors was near
by sitting in his rolaway chair...proceeds to strectch his arms out and grinding in his seat!!! This was shocking for me to witness, With all the supervisor observence going on in that room, I am appalled she didn't get reprimanded..
Sex harrasment, yes obscene behavoir, I guess it just depends if they like you or not . Is the only grounds the'll fight on.
So is fireing some body based on personal reasons fair, I left a perfectly good job for them and findinf work is embarrassing to say I was fierd!!!!!!
:eek:

Beth3

You don't know whether anyone was reprimanded for this incident (which I agree was appallingly inappropriate.) Employers don't broadcast it when they take disciplinary action. As to your situation, if they determined during training you weren't suited for the job or employment with them, unfortunately, that's just the way it goes.

And by the way, your comments regarding cbg, who is a highly valuable reponder here, are unwarranted. The truth is, your first post is almost illiterate and I had to struggle to figure out what in the heck you were talking about.

I

IwntTheTruth

Sorry

mY SENTENCES are way too long for you third graders to understand. I guess I shouldn't use more than three words at a time. and you guys are just plain rude and crude and don't all know that much .Quit playing ATTY wanna bes and take a class or two,but then again after reading your thoughtless posts you guys would only make good prosecutors not defenders.
I did not deserve to have my life ruined by a corporation . It was not justified in denie me oppurtunity ,I gave up a good job for them. I can't get that job back,!!! And prospective employers are no doubt gonna be as cold and calouse as they were and make me feel even worse . That was so not faIR . Nothing I did or said warrented slitting my financial throat like that.
I don't want nor do I expect anymore posts from you people.:p

I

IwntTheTruth

sorry again my laptop space bar wasnot

my space bar didn't seperate my words and I didn't check it first....I guess that is why you remarked say it in english...
never mind lastpost ...just forget about it and try to move on....
oh whoa is me....I don't knowwhatI'm gonnado.
I'll look for a job but it's a little hard to have an interview without crying. and you guys will never understand unless your in some one elses shoes whom fquit a job then got fired and you only 1 months rent left...Its a little hard to stay positive :(

HomeGuru

I am an attorney and would have helped you. But after making that comment to cbg, you get nothing from me. If you had a better education, maybe you could get a better job.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If it's sympathy you're looking for, that's what your best friend is for. Or you could try Dear Abby.

If you just want someone to tell you that you have a case, whether you do or not, I can refer you to a website where there is a lawyer who tells EVERYONE that they have a case and can sue, even when I can point to both statute and case law that says they don't and can't.

If you want actual legal advice, however, and if, as your screen name says, you want the truth, then you need to accept that you aren't always going to get the answer you want.

M

mlyn81

Look to yourself

I don't want to seem mean, but it appears you were really looking for trouble. After all, they had already hired you, they must have liked something about you. Assuming that the reason the supervisors were sitting near you was to find fault with you doesn't hold water. It sounds as if your own behavior got you into hot water. Next time, keep your opinion to yourself until you know which way the wind blows. Chalk this up tp experience and try to learn the lesson.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">