• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination RIF

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bgm56

i worked at a place in ohio for alittle over 2 years. i was told my position was being eliminated and i was out. they would not place me back on the floor. was also told we could be called back but would have to start all over again. this business is a non-union employer. there are alot of people with less seniorty and age under me. i understand they are placing the employee that worked the other shift back on the floor but they wouldn't me (she does have more time than me) they are giving us unemployment. my husband has been told by several people who are in a position to know something (former bosses) and they say it wasn't right. i would like to know if there something i can do or should do?is this something that isn't right? do i have a grievance? thank you in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">