• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Termination update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DustyR

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TExas
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
SO YOU FOOLS DIDN'T KNOW what you were talking about. ( the ones that said I was terminated, and what don't I understand)

I just got off the phone with the area president and he wanted me back ASAP. He Asked what needed to be done in order to make that happen. The manager and assistant have been fired. FINALY!
I'm getting higher pay as well.
Dusty

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
SO YOU FOOLS DIDN'T KNOW what you were talking about. ( the ones that said I was terminated, and what don't I understand)

I just got off the phone with the area president and he wanted me back ASAP. He Asked what needed to be done in order to make that happen. The manager and assistant have been fired. FINALY!
Dusty
So, in the end, you did exactly as advised. Congrats on the success. I'm glad our advice was helpful.

eerelations

I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
I WAS NOT TERMINATED

Dusty
This rant from the person who accused us of being childish. :rolleyes:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
I WAS NOT TERMINATED
Yes, you were. If your manager had the authority to hire and/or fire, and if you were weren't working for that company due to a decision made by that manager, you were terminated. That's what termination is. The president may have eventually overruled that decision, but that doesn't change the fact that the decision was made in the first place.

I just got off the phone with the area president and he wanted me back ASAP.
If you hadn't been terminated the president wouldn't have said he wanted you "back", he'd have said he wanted you to "stay".

He Asked what needed to be done in order to make that happen. The manager and assistant have been fired. FINALY! I'm getting higher pay as well.
Awwww, you were so close. If you had left it at "it's all been worked out and I'm on the schedule again" it would have been a lot more believable. The president practically gave you carte blanche, and the manager was fired, and the assistant was fired, and you got a raise? Yeah. Sure.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">