• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terminology Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

denisemcorey

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? VT

Is there a term that is used when management officials or administrators hire family members or close friends?

JETX

nepotism
n : favoritism shown to relatives or close friends by those in power (as by giving them jobs)

HappyHusband

denisemcorey said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? VT

Is there a term that is used when management officials or administrators hire family members or close friends?
"Presidential appointment"

pattytx

As I have come to learn since moving from Texas to ****land, it's also known as "****land politics". :eek:

Why does this board think that M-A-R-Y is a dirty word? :confused: :rolleyes:

panzertanker

pattytx said:
As I have come to learn since moving from Texas to ****land, it's also known as "****land politics". :eek:

Why does this board think that M-A-R-Y is a dirty word? :confused: :rolleyes:
Some sort of software program she put on....about the same time IAAL and she had a falling out....

pattytx

Well, in my opinion, that's kind of childish. :rolleyes: Shoot, when you can't even type M-A-R-Yland or priM-A-R-Y. Sheesh.

HomeGuru

pattytx said:
Well, in my opinion, that's kind of childish. :rolleyes: Shoot, when you can't even type M-A-R-Yland or priM-A-R-Y. Sheesh.

**A: I agree but no one said everyone here acts like an adult.

HomeGuru

the word M a r y was deemed a christian word and thus to be politically correct, the website restricted the use of the word.

HappyHusband

HomeGuru said:
the word M a r y was deemed a christian word and thus to be politically correct, the website restricted the use of the word.
That's why you can still say "Jesus Christ was a Jew" and not be censored.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">