• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

their stories don't match

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eltrece8025

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California
I requested to be transferred to another location and literally days after that my managers stated to write me up for things that were not even under my control. I had a death in the family and left on leave the same day I came back they put me on probation. Then a week and a half later they accused me of things and one of them was an accident the others were lies they suspended me and told me they would call me the next day if I was fired other wise I was to go to work like normal I got sick and couldn't go, my work called and said they needed me in I told them I was sick and I was going to the doctors on monday they said that would be fine. I was sent to the er and was there all monday and recieved notes from the doctor I called my work tuesday they said I abandoned my job I told them that they were aware and the said they would call me back they never did I called the next day and they informed me I was seperated they sent me a packet with my final check and all the dates on the papers don't match and it shows they fired me the same day they suspened me is this right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">