• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a number to call for wrongfully fired?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mtd29485

What is the name of your state? New York
This is my situation. First let me explain this situation happened to my son. June !!, 2005 my son was at work at the restaurant. His GM he has known a long time who hired him. After work after my son clocked out and was waiting for a ride home, his boss asked him to have a drink. His boss drank more then he should of and got into a disbute with my son. Then his boss proceeded to threaten him about taking him outside and kicking my son's butt. My son's girlfriend and my other son both showed up at the same time not knowing each one was there to pick him up. When they came in his GM told them to have a drink and continued having a stupid disbute with my son. When my son did not agree with his friend-boss his boss got out of control and told my son he was fired.
Who can we call to report this because this in my eyes is a wrongful termination. Thank you for your time.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There is no one to report this to because in the eyes of the law this is not a wrongful termination.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">