• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

threatened/fired arkansas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hamp43

My fellow employees and I in Arkansas work for state agency and have been told we have no choice but to work in different part of state for the next 4 months even though on application the question is will you work in any other part of state mine is blank, one employee states no, and one lists 4 counties but not the one we are going to be shipped to. The full time staff in that county has been offered pay raises to stay we were told we would not be paid at the same rate as money was not allocated for that --we are all the same grade please advise if we have legal grounds when we are fired to refuse to travel --we use our own vehicles also. I've been employd here fulltime 10years, one here x7years and one here x 2years

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">