• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

timesheets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jc38024

I work in tennessee. my employer has told us that if our time sheets are not filled out correctly then we wont get paid. we have to hand write our time sheets. the problem is my timesheet was not turned in and i havent gotten paid for 6 weeks but other people who were late have had there sheets faxed in. can she legally not pay us if time sheets are not filled out correctly and how long can checks be held after timesheets were filled out correctly?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Although I don't have personal knowledge of this, I have been informed that the TN DOL DOES permit pay to be withheld if time sheets are not completed correctly. I do not have specific details but assume that the DOL could tell you. Instead of worrying about why other people got treated the way they did, why don't you just submit your time sheets?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">