• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tired Executive in need of Answers...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bulldog

I relocated to the state I am in last year to take a job working for a man I worked for at my old job who also transferred. In the past, we hung out together and became what I consider friends. I have remarried since then and do not wish to hand out and party with this man anymore. This man is the CFO of the company and I am a direct report and in the past I would do quit a bit to help him knowing how busy he was. Well he has also remarried, and when I first started working with him he had me do a lot of personal things for him, such as pick up his wife and drive her to the airport, pick up his perscriptions at the drug store leave my family two or three days early for a business meeting to pick up his wife and fly with her to the place of the meeting and get her settled in until he arrived, because they always stayed at a different location so no one would know he was bringing his spouse. This has been going on for about a year now and I have basically started telling him no, I cant run your errands, I am extremely busy with my job. Please note during this time I am trying to run a department all the while trying to get his personal stuff done and when something he asked for in the business sense was not completed because I was so busy with his personal stuff he screams and yells and belittles me. I have since stopped doing his personal errands and now he has taken job responsibilities away and treats me like a junk yard dog. I am older and it is not easy finding a job at my age I am also in a field where jobs at my level and position are hard to come by. Since moving here to work for him, I now have health problems caused by stress that I never had before. I can go on and on about some of the stuff I know, but I won't as of yet. Is there anyone with any legal advise out there?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">