• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it too late to obtain a lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jtzzangel

My husband was fired 6/2005 due to poor attendance.
He had worked for this company 15 years. All 15 years he had excellent (E) reviews, respected by all co-workers, overall (E) job performance. He was injured on the job and went out on WComp. He had to have knee surgery and was out for 6 months. His Supervisor
(2 years) did not care for my husband. His Supervisor harassed and threated him with his job if he did not hurry up and return to work...way to much to put in this letter on everything he did...
The Docter released him. The second day back, he was called into Supervisors office and was given a poor review and placed on probation....that was just the start of things for a couple of months....I have all letters, emails, documentions, reviews etc.... We were just going to let things pass. My Spouse is sole provider and I am ill with a liver disease (which the company knew). We have no income or more importantly health insurance for us or my 2 children. We are having to apply for General Assistance and trying to keep our utilities on, we have lost just about everything because of this and as far as my health they took my hope when our insurance stopped. Is there a time limit on this and can we still file a lawsuit against them.

seniorjudge

jtzzangel said:
My husband was fired 6/2005 due to poor attendance.
He had worked for this company 15 years. All 15 years he had excellent (E) reviews, respected by all co-workers, overall (E) job performance. He was injured on the job and went out on WComp. He had to have knee surgery and was out for 6 months. His Supervisor
(2 years) did not care for my husband. His Supervisor harassed and threated him with his job if he did not hurry up and return to work...way to much to put in this letter on everything he did...
The Docter released him. The second day back, he was called into Supervisors office and was given a poor review and placed on probation....that was just the start of things for a couple of months....I have all letters, emails, documentions, reviews etc.... We were just going to let things pass. My Spouse is sole provider and I am ill with a liver disease (which the company knew). We have no income or more importantly health insurance for us or my 2 children. We are having to apply for General Assistance and trying to keep our utilities on, we have lost just about everything because of this and as far as my health they took my hope when our insurance stopped. Is there a time limit on this and can we still file a lawsuit against them.

Did your husband have a contract for employment?

What job has he had since last June?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">