• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

travel of employee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hamp43

I work for a state agency in a particular county of the state of Arkansas I was notified Monday that I would be required without a choice for the next 4 months to travel 40 miles from the county I presently work in and signed on for over 10 years ago to work in that county as a teamleader with no incentive pay increase or increase mileage reimbursement as we use our own vehicles they offered pay increases to the previous employees of that county to encourage them to stay but has denied that pay for me and possibly a co-worker who might have to go as well can I legally refuse to travel to that county to work as my own county has plenty of work please advise and thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">