• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

traveling contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

homeagain

What is the name of your state? california
I was under contract in Hawaii, to a hospital for working 40 hours per week, when terminated. My recruiter(travel staffing company) is charging me for rent and furnishings for the entire contract length of 13 weeks, when I was fired after only 4 and told I had to remove myself from the premises. They have kept my earnings as well as what they call travel reinbursment for both directions. Can they do this? Tell me I have to vacate the premises and then charge me for the rent?

JETX

"Can they do this? Tell me I have to vacate the premises and then charge me for the rent?"
*** Please hold the contract up to the monitor a little closer.... I can't read it.
So, my question is..... what EXACTLY does the contract say as to these issues??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">