• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tresspassing???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Clarion

I work for a very large retail store in CA. We treminated a associate a few days ago. He continues to come into the store, and he is going around asking other associates questions, and talkes to them, keeping the associates from doing there work. Now, I noticed this from my CCTV SYSTEM cameras. After talking with some of associates, they told me that he was asking them to wright him a letter of some kind, more than likely to say he was good worker, or vouch for him in some way, I do not Know. He also showed some of associatest a letter that looked like the form we gave him that explained why we fired him. When I confronted him about this, he told me that he was not doing anything wrong!!!!! He told me, " I AM A CUSTOMER I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT ". I told him that he could not talk to the associates about him being fired. He did not believe me. I them asked him to leave the store. Do I have the right to tell him to leave, and does he have the right to come into the store and ask associates to vouch form, in some way, or show them info. about him being fired????????

Please Help!!! Clarion

J

JENNIFERALISE

Here is an idea for you and your company! Put up a sign saying the you have the "right to refuse service"! That way he cannot use the excuse that he is a customer and get away with it. As far as i am aware, the reason for being terminated is confidential between him/her and your company. His/her are unethical and inappropriate

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">