• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trouble with co-worker telling lies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

steve68bird

What is the name of your state? i live in ms and work in tn.

i am having some problems out a co-worker. it has recently come to my attention that he has been trying to get me fired since my 2nd week of employment. i have been with the company almost a year. my yearly raise is coming up in april. he has been telling other co-workers as well as my boss that i do not know what i am doing and that i am lazy. he told a co-worker that he tried to get me fired my 2nd week, on my 88th day, and also said i was avoiding work as of today. last week my boss wrote me up over some small stuff that didn't make sense and he hasn't acted normal since. the co-worker saying everthing has been nice as could be to my face up to the point of me getting written up. he was using my tools and joking with me all the time. now we haven't spoken in over a week. i am worried that him spreading all these lies will prevent me from getting my next raise. it is also making it hard to work because i feel like someone is always watching me. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">