• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to get into local Ironworkers question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michaelrj9

What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS

I tried to google but nothing really comes up with Ironworkers forums so I though I would try my favorite place HERE!! Hope someone will know.

Hi I am aplying for a job at my local union Ironworkers Apprenticeship program. I am going for a written test before you even get hired.

I "AM NOT" looking for the real questions or answers but would like to know what area of questions will be on this type of test.

Will it be questions you will learn in their classroooms.( just to see if you know anything already that they will be teaching you)

Or (this is what I think) it will be just a genral mechanical ability tests etc nothing to do with what you will learn in the classroom.

Does anyone know where to get free online tests to see how I will perform on different tests?

Thanks for everyones help

Michael

michaelrj9

Forest Park, Broadview, Aurora, Rockford??????

Where is your apprenticeship program?
Actually it is in joliet.

I did ask the girl there be she did not know what the questions were about. The man that did know was not there he was on break.

Michael

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">