• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

two weeks question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crickett_a

I gave my two weeks notice because my husband is being transfered to Japan for three years(Air Force) Since I have done this I have received a hard time trying to do my job. Is there anything I can do to make them back off and let me do my job? The last four people who have quit were let go the same dat they gave their notice. I asked why they were keeping me here the two and they said they needed me but yet they want let me do my job and when I do my job they tell me I'm being to "nit-picky" Is there anything I can do to at least scare them. Any information is appreciated. Some might think I'm being to sensitive but I take my work serious, eventhough I will be gone in two weeks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">