• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

txgr8 and his OG epiphany

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? delusion

https://forum.freeadvice.com/hiring-firing-wrongful-termination-5/wrongful-termination-502608.html

txgr8 posted:

Thank you all for the advice. Thankfully I had contacted the EEOC and they finally contacted me back today. The agent I talked too explained very thoroughly why and how my manager in charge DID violate the said companies discharge policy. As for now do I have my job back, no. But I filed a complaint with the agency and my former company. I'm more than confident my manager will be fired.

Advice forums are great but then again it is just advice. Thanks again.

the EEOC? get real.

this is simply an example of a poster not wanting to hear what they did and then coming back with some BS story of "see, I told you I was right. Here is the support to back me up. yada yada yada."

maybe I missed it but did anybody see anything the EEOC would even give a rats butt about? If anything, general labor laws would apply (state AG, DOL, whatever) but EEOC!!??

and the the initial post was today but OP had the forethought to have contacted the EEOC sometime in the interim from firing to posting here and amazingly got a return call today. Wow, isn't that just convenient?

so we have, again, an OG epiphany

and to OG. I do hope you do not take offense to that term. I coined it simply because you are one who would call an OP on such a situation so I felt you deserved the honor of the recognition.:)

Last edited:

TinkerBelleLuvr

For someone who is dealing with an EEOC claim right now from the employer side, we MIGHT (key word here) get a resolution somewhere from 9 months to a year from the claim made on 12/2009. The wheels of bureaucracy move very slowly.

eerelations

To txgr8:

While you may not like the information we've taken the time to convey to you, it is accurate, fact-based and correct. To respond the way you have is childish and insulting.

You have thoroughly embarassed yourself. I've seen many posters here tell lies but none so transparently as you. If you knew even 1% of what I know about employment law, you'd have known that:
  • the EEOC has no mandate to investigate employee terminations unless they're based on things like race, religion, disability or gender
  • the EEOC has no mandate to determine whether employers follow the policies in their employee handbooks
  • the EEOC always takes at least several months to respond to claimants
Had you known the above, you wouldn't have written what you did, and you wouldn't have embarassed yourself so throroughly.

I now know the real reason you were fired (and it's a perfectly legal reason). ;)

eerelations

Oh yes, I forgot that one!

txgr8, add that to my list of things you should've known before you started trying to pull a fast one on your betters.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I was about to make that comment when I realized that the thread was closed. So I was very pleased to see this thread.

txgr8 has just proved quite conclusively that he is a liar. Perhaps another reason why he no longer works for this employer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">