• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Un-allocated Family Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

har78233

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I am in the middle of a Divorce with a 604b evaluation in progress.
I was ( by an agreed order ) ordered to pay "Un-allcoated Family Supprot" ( which is now a little more than 1/2 of my pay. At first I had no problem with this because I understand that it was child support and stuff for the family all rolled into one. However, Now that my " soon-to-be-X" has not only a job but 2 ( yes 2) guys living in the house I would like to ammend the agreed order and start simply paying child support. I owe My lawyer $ and I'm still trying to finish paying the 604b evaluator. I was wondering if I could file a motion to ammend the agreed order myself? And if so how? Thx

Beth3

I suggest you post your question in the Family Law section of this board. It has nothing to do with employment law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">