• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unauthorized company causing problems with state npo hospital

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjz

Virginia

A company called Sonoma Institute "http://www.sonomainstitute.com/generic1.html" was hired by a board member who is a non state employee/employer. Is this allowed under va state law. The state and Virginia tech who owns the facility have there own groups to deal with problems and help with other stuff that thois group does. Can this group be investigated along with the board members for possable law violations. This group already once had 1 or more workers fired and someone I know had to quit after causing problems in other departments because, they were told to. What can these groups actually do to a state and/or federal agency or major company. Would VT have to authorize this. We are considered to be an ancilary I think. Should I get legal advice? I believe this is totaly wrong. The place I work at is a non profilt state hospital that service orses. That's all I will say for now. Does anyone on here no anything about this?

Beth3

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :confused:

The place I work at is a non profilt state hospital that service orses Service orses? Huh?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">