• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unemployment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vryfdup2

Cincinnati, Ohio
I was let go at my workplace about three weeks ago. The reason the employer listed to the unemployment agency was insubordination. Now I agree that what caused me to be fired was somewhat insubordinate, but it was not my fault. My employer, who is a discriminatory pig was harrassing me about my work constantly, so I told him if he didn't like the way i did it he could find someone else to put up with his crap. Then he told me to get out and go home, so I did. How can I fight that at the unemployment agency? I mean, he caused me to do it. I told him to leave me alone several times, because I have been battling depression and did not need the extra headaches he was giving me. I was an excellant worker, but he just wanted a reason to get rid of me because he didn't like me. Help!! What can be my argument against him???? Please hurry, I need to build my case against this discriminatory pig before he does it to the next girl!!!Thank you very much.

L

loku

In what way is the employer discriminatory? If you are talking about sex discrimination, you may have a case against him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">