• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unemployment rehire

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rad968

TN
I worked for a company for 3 years 3 months, I then earned 2 weeks paid vac, i took that vac and when I came back I quit on that same day. yes I know, but wait...NOTHING was said to the employer as to why and they never asked.

5 months passed, I was rehired by this co, and worked for 38 days, then laid off for lack of work.

I filed a claim 1 week to early (had to report 238$ my UI amt is 268 so it didnt cancel the claim. just leaves 30$ thats ok...

In my estimation I am eligible to draw.

but it also said to requalify you must earn 10x your benefit amt? ($2,690) Im not sure what this "requalify" refers to? ...

TN UI law does say if you quit for BAD WORKING CONDITIONS that youll still get your check
A guy almost got killed doing this job ( 3000lb lumber fell on his head... mud, nails, dangerous cliffs, worn out pos trucks (1992 chevy with 290000mi)

Id say thats bad working conditions**************... Oh yeah, my coworkers will attest to the fact that I, for 3 years, begged owner for a decent truck and was finally told not to call "the boss' about trucks anymore. he would promise to my face, and NEVER deliver.

wouldnt i be eligible for partial, If I didnt meet that amt?

the trucks we used were illegal worn out, and we were told to (never drive by a weigh station..because the truck would be shut down. 85% of my time was in the truck, so it is my work conditions/office.
:(worried family...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">