• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair hiring

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sadd flower

this is not only for me but a hundred or so
at one time we worked at chrysler in ind
several thousand got laid off then in 1994
they started calling back but we didn't get
back reason code48 whats that if you were sick or off for any reason or not one of the
chosen few

------------------

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I think I know what you are trying to ask, but can you please make your question and the situation a little more clearer. Retype with formal sentences.

S

sadd flower

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawrat:
I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I think I know what you are trying to ask, but can you please make your question and the situation a little more clearer. Retype with formal sentences.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S

sadd flower

I"m not to good at typing, so please excuse the way it may be worded Iwas laid off from
Chrysler in 1974 Iwas supporting my five
children there father never helped.
I was thankful to have this job I never got
in trouble or I was never wrote up I never
missed but I caught pneumonia and was off
in hospital one sick leave thats the reason
I didn't get called back but yet others had
a lot more sick leaves even fired got back
as i said i'm not the only one this happened to sadd flower

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">