• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uniforms?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gilleon

What is the name of your state? Texas

My employer requires me to were a specific uniform which they supply. The problem is they do not hem the pants to specific lengths. The company is now telling me that all my pants must be hemmed at my own expense. If the company didnt require a specific uniform then I would understand that. Can they make me pay for alterations to the uniforms they provide

rachel4

Gilleon said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

My employer requires me to were a specific uniform which they supply. The problem is they do not hem the pants to specific lengths. The company is now telling me that all my pants must be hemmed at my own expense. If the company didnt require a specific uniform then I would understand that. Can they make me pay for alterations to the uniforms they provide

I wish I had your problems....;)

S

shell007

rachel4 said:
I wish I had your problems....;)
No kidding!!!

Hem your pant's own your own. I think it's called a "needled and thread"! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OR

Prepare to start looking for a new job!

Only YOU can "pick and choose" your battles!

Gilleon

The only reason I asked is that this company makes it difficult to work for them. But I guess they can do that since they pay far better than any other company around

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">