• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

union busting?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gtor72

I need help quickly! I belong to a union, and the owner of our company told us friday in no uncertain terms, that if our attitudes and production doesnt increase, that they are going to close the doors and reopen under another name and hire minorities to do our jobs, my question is, i thought it was illegal for an owner of company to make threats like that, and as far as the production goes there are no standards of production in our shop, and also no one has been written up for lack of job production or anything like that. Should i be seeking help from any one other than our union on this matter? they quite frankley are not doing a very good job of representing us in this matter. thanks in advance for any help.... p.s. the company is located in michigan....Mike

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">