• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlawful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jthwalker

Kansas - I worked at a factory in Parsons, KS, and a fellow employee and I got into an argument and he spit on me. The employer did nothing and, in retaliation I created a gag website about him with articles saying he was gay. My supervisor found out about it and told the owner, who looked it up, and fired me. I created the website on my own free time and it mentioned nothing about the company.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You have not asked a question; however, looking into my crystal ball (which occasionally works) I gather that you want to know if your termination was illegal.

It wasn't.

nextwife

And what does or doesn't a co-worker's sexual preference have to do with anything? Why is it your business? Or mine. Or anyone elses.

Sorry, but that is really tacky. So's spitting, but that is a one second over and done with impulsive event, the other is vindictive and planned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">