• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

upon termination my charge account was withheld

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angie sue

as a service technician at a full service gas station and automotive shop in Price Utah, emplyees are allowed to charge certain items and services. upon my termination, I stated to the employer that money would be tight while securing another job., and that I would be sure to continue to pay on my charges. I was told on a Friday to pick my final paycheck up the following Monday, which was my wages for a 40-hour earned vacation, which I took that week. Upon receiving my final paycheck my entire charge account was withheld, leaving only a few dollars as final pay. do I have the right to have my paycheck completely and continue paying on my charge, as other charge customers pay? what recourse do I have to resolve this matter. this has caused an extreme financial problem for my family. thank you for any advice or legal recourse you may be able to give me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">