• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

USPS/no pay off duty status

• Thread starter REBECCA OLLISON-ROSEMAN
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

REBECCA OLLISON-ROSEMAN

Texas, i work for usps. my stepdaugther came to the job, tried to start a fight with me. after she pointed her finger in my face and poked me in my chest cursing me all at the same time,i pushed her back and told her i wasnt loosing my job over her. she swung at me,knocking my glasses off my head. i pushed her back again and got the door unlocked and informed her i was on postal property & an employee i was suppose to be there she wasnt,i ask'd them to call the police bcuz of what she did, now the postal svc is trying to remove me. i didnt do anything except try to protect my job, by not hitting her. my union stewart just told me that my co-worker are signing a petition for my removal, bcuz they are affraid of me. WHY? just bcuz u dont like me? i have never done anything to anyone there. n november my husband & i had an argument and i have caught the bad end since. can i sue my co-workers for slander or something. Can they just do this and i loose my job? my stepdaughter came to the house 2day w/more drama i have filled a second complaint at the court house for the incidents. does that help me? will it help keep my job & prove i am the victim here! HELP!!!!!

M

mary hartman

Sounds Like You are a REDNECK, and belong on Jerry Springer...

Violent trailer tash family, hmmmm you a prime suspect for going POSTAL...

No wonder why they want you out!

R

REBECCA OLLISON-ROSEMAN

clarify-usps-off duty status

i am not white-i am black,just very fair complexed with long lite brwn hair w/blonde hi lites-i wasnt personally offend by the remark but we have great neighbors that i dont want to offend,she however brought a ghetto mentality to our neighborhood,we live in an upscale sub. i'm sorry that you choose to be sarcastic, however i am very sincere in help...since i dont look black to the average person,this is a problem.where i work-and elsewhere. your response proved it just with the statements rendered by my stepdaughter.people assume.i was asked by a cowork,why do you say you are black you can pass for white.there is sweetheart nothing in my appearance that says i'm black. but it is who i am and what i am.as for the term postal, what makes people snap,happens in other jobs areas far more then the postal system,chk the past 3that made national headlines,it is disparity of treatment,harrassment just 2name a few.i hope this helps you.my stepdaughter showed her jerry springer demeanor in a very real forum.

M

mary hartman

Hey Black Rednecks show up on Rikki Lake....oh ghetto trash instead of trailer trash.....

Trash people have no bounds, so yelling at someone or hitting someone at work is no different then at a bar.

And what are you doing in Texas anyway? Trying to act upscale...thats your problem, you are dealing wit REDNECKS who get easily offended if you do better then they do.

Time to get out of that dump and move to a part of the country you can be around better quality people...like me in New York City!!!!!

R

REBECCA OLLISON-ROSEMAN

you know you just may have something!I think you are right! I didnt marry my equal,i married dowwn. As far my co-worker you are right again.we manage our money not the money managing us.my husbands kids are kids,in adult authority.my stepchildern i on occasion,we think we are better than them.also for the record,they have created chaos with everyone there father has tried to have in his life.ifurther realize they are correct we are better.As far as mgmt at the P.O.they are doing everything they can to make my stepdaughter right and me wrong,but my union stewart told them they just cant do it. If it werent for my age(48)i would go back to Fedex,i loved my job,just didnt want to sit at a desk all day anymore.
Texas is beautiful,I can't do the winters up your way anymore.I lived in Illinois for 23yrs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">