• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vehicle use reimbursement in california

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

ftwedge

i live in california and have been using my own vehicle for work (not just driving to and from work) for the last 6 years. my employer has been paying .29 per mile (should that now be 32.5 ?) i was recently told by an accountant friend of mine that he also owes me all expenses accrued for the percentage used for business (in my case 75% based on miles driven per year) including vehicle loan payment, insurance, license and registation etc. the accountant said that the .29 per mile only covers gas, routine maintanence, wear and tear...etc. if this is true i'm owed a substantial sum of money. please advise...thank you in advance..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">