• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

We'll take the bullet for ya

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Str8GinTexas

What is the name of your state?Texas

I have a question concerning a contract that was drawn up by my former employer concerning drug treatment. I admitted to drug usage and my employer placed me on a leave of absence until I had completed a drug treatment program. Due to the fact that I had no insurance and earned more than the set rate i9t took me weeks to find a treatment facility. When I did my employer agreed to pay me all "back pay" and continue paying while I was in treatment. Well the day I entered my employer informed my wife that since I had played them they would play me and broke the written contract paying $0 too my wife as we had agreed upon. She was to be paid all back pay within 24hrs of my entering treatment. He offered to loan her $500.00 but that was it. So I left treatment due to our electricity being disconected and they fired me. But they broke the contract 1st....help please

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You will need to show the written contract to a local attorney. No one here can interpret your rights under a contract we have not read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">