• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

go1103

What is the name of your state? Texas
Im currently employed by a texas municipality, I have been working there for 5yrs and I have currently replaced a former administrator who I worked for and had been there for 30 yrs+. Now this former administrator has continuously been submitting to elected officials and the City manager unsubstantiated information which he claims demonstrates that I have been receiving bribes and gifts. He also has presented other information in which I own companies that perform work for the city. He through his old assistant which still works for me, have tried to stir up staff to have me fired, but claims to the city manager that the staff has gone over to his house wanting this to happen and that they asked to do this because they are afraid of me and wont comfront the City manager with this information. He retired 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have been investigated 5 times and im now on my 6th investigation for wrong doing and corruption. Im afraid that he will begin doctoring information just to get his way. I have currently met with my staff and have 100% support that these claims are ridiculous. What can be done to stop all of the nonsense?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">