• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I say on a picket sign?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

evright

State is Arkansas.
My wife was recently fired from a very large company. She was still in training and was told 3 days before training ended that she was in good shape and would be assigned to a manager's team on Monday. Then she was fired for not performing up to unrealistic standards placed on all employees. I want to picket the business but I don't want to get into trouble with what I say on my signs. I have written letters to the president of the company and the president of the union but I really feel the public needs to know the hiring/firing/unrealistic expectations of this company.
Thanks

B

bullwinkle

I'm no lawyer, and I hate to make light of your situation, but I think you should just let it go. It was probably a really crappy company anyway and why waste your good energy that you could put into something else. Go have some wine and relax and maybe get a voodoo doll or something.
Cheers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">