• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what court do you sue in?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bluecollarman

In what court would you sue in for wrongful termination-breach of contract? I can prove that the company acted in bad faith and broke the labor contract. My union is helping but the company is stalling and it has been six months now. Also how can you get the information used against me by the company so i can refute it?

B

buddy2bear

Call your Regional Office of the National Labor Relations Board and talk to the information officer. You will probably have to file an unfair labor practice charge against your employer. If your Union doesn't start pushing, you just might have to file one agains them also. You are on the clock and time is running out, if it hasn't already.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">