• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lmorton3131

What is the name of your state? Maryland
I have been the Director of Health and Wellness at ALF in MD for approx. 11/2year. I have made improvements in alot of problem areas however, when i was doing that I appeared to make emenies with other directors who started a process that turned into me being blackballed out of the company, making sure all my mistakes where out for all to see and all my improvements were put on the back burner, everything was based on popularity and i was stoned out of my job because no-one liked me. My actual performance didnt matter, i have proof everyone else had the same issues but where liked.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Perhaps you should find a job where your efforts are more appreciated.

Nothing you have posted suggests any legal violations.

Beth3

Being terminated because you didn't get along with and/or alienated your co-workers is legal.

eerelations

I'm surprised that someone with such poor written communications skills managed to get a Director-level position, let along stay in it for...what? How long? What's "11/2year" mean? (And I can't believe you were actually "stoned" out of your job...what do you mean by this? Did someone actually throw stones at you? If so, maybe you do have a case! ;))

Maybe your poor written communication skills (or rather, the lack thereof) is the real reason you were let go...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">