• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where is Belizebreeze

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shell007

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Puzzled

Never thought I would wonder, but...I now wonder!!!

Where is Belizebreeze? Is this normal for him to take so much time off over the Holiday's???

I'm kind of worried!!!

Last edited:

gawm

It seemed a lot less hostile on here lately. I couldn't put my finger on it. Anyone miss him? :rolleyes:

S

shell007

I guess I must just be a softy at heart!

No matter who rude, mean, or whatever...I just hope that nothing medically happened to him.

I don't wish bad health for anyone no matter what their personality!!!

pattythorn

Nah! Don't miss BelizeBreeze!

Seems so nice not to have him belittling people with his sarcastic language! No calling poster's "Sluts", no taking the Lord's name in vain, no calling poster's trailer trash, no calling poster's stupid....need I go further?

Fill in the blanks**************

S

shell007

seniorjudge said:
BB went to KC to check up on some things.

I will contact my people up there to see if something happened to him.
SJ: Keep me posted!!! He is not a personal friend by any means, but never-the-less...I hope he is well!!

seniorjudge

shellandty said:
SJ: Keep me posted!!! He is not a personal friend by any means, but never-the-less...I hope he is well!!
I'm having trouble reaching my people. They're probably in jail again.... :D

outonbail

Seems so nice not to have him belittling people with his sarcastic language! No calling poster's "Sluts", no taking the Lord's name in vain, no calling poster's trailer trash, no calling poster's stupid....need I go further?
Wow Pattythorn, it sounds as if you follow his posts like a true fan!

pattythorn

not a fan

outonbail said:
Wow Pattythorn, it sounds as if you follow his posts like a true fan!

Not a fan outonbail by any means! It is truly disgusting to me the way he talks to people! Just who does he think he is? Afterall, if you note at the bottom of this page it states the following; "Use of the Forums is subject to our Terms and Conditions which prohibit advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, or false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, or harassing messages, and subject violators to a fee for each improper posting. All postings reflect the views of the author but become the property of FreeAdvice." :)

Did BB forget to read this? :confused:

S

shell007

Look EVERYONE!!!

I had no intension of starting a BB bashing thread! I really was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of his whereabouts, and my intensions were sincere.

Do I need to close this thread ???? :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">