• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where should I turn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sue81583

I live in the state of IL I have a credit card and I have a disabilty that occurs a lot so I cant work for a while so I purchased disabilty on my credit card well I am of work now so I went to put in a claim the lady that would be ok let me get your records she said o no you have to purchase the insurance first I said I did you sold it to me o no I didnt I said than why are you taking the money out of me each month than she called me a liar and said there is no money being taken out for it I said I am looking at my bill she started screaming at me and said you have to buy the insurance first and now you cant becouse you are not working I said well than I want to know why I am paying for this insurance she said you are not and hung up on me when I got my bill the money was all returned to I had this for 8 months so I call back and asked what to do about my payment cause I am not working now and she took me of the and I would really like to know why they said they would look and came back and said I would have to talk to the lady that handles the insurance I said o no dont put me to her cause I will hang up just like she did to me and I am pretty upset cause all she does is scream at me and dont tell me anything now do they have the right to just drop me and not tell me when I tried to file a claim what do I do

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">