• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who want this one

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michbowguy

Michigan. I am michbowguys sister. I had a hearing and it was found from unemployment judge that determined that the theft I was terminated for, was not theft. I had been there for 10 almost 11 years (never a write up)
I want to get this off my employment record. I would also like the 3 weeks of paid time I had left, that they kept. Any takers...:eek:What is the name of your state?

moburkes

Michigan. I am michbowguys sister. I had a hearing and it was found from unemployment judge that determined that the theft I was terminated for, was not theft. I had been there for 10 almost 11 years (never a write up)
I want to get this off my employment record. I would also like the 3 weeks of paid time I had left, that they kept. Any takers...:eek:What is the name of your state?
It won't be removed from your record. They thought you stole, so they are allowed to keep that information in their record of you.

§ 103.003. AUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE; APPLICATION TO CERTAIN
EMPLOYEES. (a) An employer may disclose information about a
current or former employee's job performance to a prospective
employer of the current or former employee on the request of the
prospective employer or the employee.

If their policy is that they do not pay earned vacation time upon termination, there is nothing you can do about that.

Betty

Mi. has no law that requires employers to pay earned vacation and/or sick days upon separation of employment. Therefore, it would only be paid if the employer has a policy of doing so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">