• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work History

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lapm999

What is the name of your state? Texas
Legally, what can a past employer tell a prospective employer about you work history. I was fired from my last position and now it seems that the company that I was fired from is not telling the truth about my work at the company which I worked for almost three years. They have turned my 2004 yearly review, in which I received a raise, into a disciplinary action. Is this legal????

Beth3

Legally, what can a past employer tell a prospective employer about you work history. Anything that is factually true or represents their honest opinion.

I was fired from my last position and now it seems that the company that I was fired from is not telling the truth about my work at the company which I worked for almost three years. They have turned my 2004 yearly review, in which I received a raise, into a disciplinary action. Is this legal???? They "turned" your review into a disciplinary action? Huh?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">