• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work place restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

J. KINSTLER

Wife and coworker used employer to obtain restraining order on me. Wife disappeared and a coworker who had been accused of flirting with her in classroom by a parent who was a friend of ours. Both supposedly received administrative leave. Identical vehicle parked in his space. Like an idiot I requested what is going on. Not exactly in those words. After 9 days still parked there. Deputy stated after coworker called lets be adult about it. He gave every appearance of her being there. On restraining order stated didn't even have a personal relationship with her. He also tranfered schools. Do I have any recourse I didn't fight order. She is home and I know vehicle parked intentionally to hurt and possiblly lock husband up. Intentional emotional distress never been hurt so bad. If I could even obtain truth would mean much. I think even changed my first name on police report to make it more difficult to get. I think officer friend of coworker. If I filed would school district be able to cause wife trouble. I don't want them to bother her even if she lied. I really want restraining order dropped and the truth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">