• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work suspension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlcamins

What is the name of your state? MI
Im working at this physical therapy clinic, which is an outpatient clinic, My employer was forcing me to evaluate patients at their home. I told him that I don't feel comfortable about it bacause they are from different companies. He threatened to suspend me if I don't go see the patient at their home. What should i do?

Litigation!

jlcamins said:
Im working at this physical therapy clinic, which is an outpatient clinic, My employer was forcing me to evaluate patients at their home. I told him that I don't feel comfortable about it bacause they are from different companies. He threatened to suspend me if I don't go see the patient at their home. What should i do?

My response:

"What should i do?" is not a "legal" question. We can't tell you how to live your life.

IAAL

Beth3

jlcamins said:
Either go see the patients or find another job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">